Dooley Intermed’s humanitarian aid services include:
- Providing homes for abandoned children
- Giving the blind the gift of sight
- Empowering impoverished women to be economically self-sufficient
- Assisting refugees
- Feeding the hungry
- Saving thousands of lives
- Giving hope to the hopeless
Gifts You Can Make
Individuals dedicated to our long-term vision can set up planned gifts to benefit our shared humanitarian goals. A number of donors have included us as a beneficiary of their will, retirement plan (401(k), 403(b), IRA, etc.) or life insurance policy. Others have contributed to our endowment fund to ensure their annual support continues after they are gone. Each of our supporters share in our mission and want to be sure our ability to help those in need continues to thrive and grow into the future.
Certain types of gifts do not have to cost you anything today but will support our mission in the future. These gifts may include naming:
- Intermed International, Inc. as a beneficiary of your will or living trust
- Intermed International, Inc. as a beneficiary of your qualified retirement plan (IRA, 403(b), 401(k), etc.)
- Intermed International, Inc. as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Intermed International, Inc. as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund
How it Works
- Include specific language naming Intermed International, Inc. in your will, codicil to your will, living trust or as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance policy or donor-advised fund.
- Designate your gift for a particular purpose that is important to you, or allow us to use the gift where the need is greatest at the time it matures.
- Indicate a set amount, or a percentage, or the remaining balance of your Estate to benefit Intermed International.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime
- You can modify your gift at any time to address changing circumstances
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (please check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended)
- Under current federal tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable gifts
Information Your Legal Counsel May Ask You to Provide
Legal Name: Intermed International, Inc. [DBA / Dooley Intermed International and Dooley Foundation].
Tax Identification Number: 94-151-8657 State of Business: New York
Mailing Address: PO Box 750918 Forest Hills, NY 11375
Office Phone: 646-820-7360 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org